Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Cody McAllister


I read your most recent post and I felt the heart strings pull me in this direction. I will always remember the Legend in the England leeds mission known as elder Rhineer.
I remember a story!!!, I went on splits with him once as he was the Assistant to the President and I had found this REALLY REALLY OLD ANCIENT Golf club weeks before. Like I think it was made of wood or something. Well once he laid eyes on it I could swear he was in love and I didn't even know he played golf. I think he held it in his hands every minute we were in the flat. I gave to him because I knew he loved it about a million times more than I did. I remember sleeping well that night because he worked me harder than I had ever done my entire mission.

No comments:

Post a Comment