Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Bryce Wells

Hey Keri,

I know you might not know me personally but I thought I would share a personal story with how I know CJ with you. First off, yes, I do work with his brother Nick at Fidelity but we had no idea that I knew CJ and that Nick was his brother until this tragic accident happened. I guess I've already rambled on and haven't even got to the real story so I'll give you the short version. Here Goes:


I grew up in Cali as a little kid until I was about 9 or 10 I think. My Dad took a Promotion at his job and moved us up to utah to live with our grandparents in Provo until our house was finished. I normally did fine with moves because I had a twin sister and they didn't like to split us up.. well that happened and we transfered to Grandview with 3 months left in school. Worst idea ever. I didn't know anyone, nobody talked to me and everyone had their own "clicks" if you will. (even 3rd grade has clicks I guess). 
One thing that made it better was the only friend that I had in that whole school. His name was CJ. Everyone loved him and everyone wanted to be around him. I can still say to this day that he was the only one that took the time to acknowledge me and be my friend. I remember that his parents redish house bordered the recess or soccer field fence and we used to always go over there to play. 
I ended up moving to Lindon that summer and only saw CJ through high school sports a few times but I will always remember what kind of friend he was to a complete stranger like me in 3rd grade. I know this might seem like a sad story to you but I cant help but only see CJ the way I remember him. And this is the only way I can  

Bryce

No comments:

Post a Comment