Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Brittany Fish


I was thinking about all the fun times we all had together this morning when I was in the shower. Different little memories kept popping in my brain and I found myself smiling as I thought about them. There are so many things I loved about CJ, One of my favorite things about him is how much he loves you. It may sound generic, but it's really not. I don't think every couple has a love like you guys have. The way he looked at you and smiled at you and laughed with you was my favorite. CJ was always so open and welcoming. I remember when Brady and I were in Salt Lake with my family one night and I called you last minute to see if you wanted to hang out. You and CJ had just ordered a pizza from The Pie and I remember hearing CJ in the background telling you to order another one so we can come over and eat and have fun together. I loved it! Everything between all 4 of us was just so natural and easy. It was the best. I remember when you guys were engaged and we were hanging out in Provo. We had all initially wanted to go to El Azteca, but they were closed for a Mexican wedding and had put a little sign in the door. We decided to go to Guru's and CJ's friend Joe met us there. It happened to be the karaoke night and it was a blast. I sang "Man I feel like a Woman" by Shania Twain. You sang "Fallin" by Alicia Keys. And CJ's was the best. "I'll Make Love to You" by Boys II Men. He had you sit on a bar stool right across from the stage, while he got down on one knee and belted that song with confidence to you. You were so proud, and so was he. It was so fun. I remember sleeping over at your cute condo in SLC for conference weekend. We went to Red Iguana and ordered so much food. Another time we went to Red Rock and he ordered the best thing again and encouraged me to finish off the bruchetta haha. CJ really knew how to order the best thing on the menu. Every place we went he would always let everyone have a taste of what he ordered. When we went to Stoneground, I practically shared his pork with him. And when we went to The Park Cafe, I had to finish my taste on his yummy meal. He was the best at sharing. He wanted everyone to have a good time and to be happy. So selfless. I remember when we went bowling together one time and Brady and I got there late, so CJ just paid for our bowling and wouldn't let us pay him back. I remember your wedding day and how proud CJ was to have you as his wife. I remember being in the sealing room and how calm CJ was with a huge smile on his face and you were squeezing his hand so tight. I loved it. Your reception was the biggest party and you and CJ were so so happy. And we were so happy for you guys. I remember when you first started falling in love with CJ and you would tell me all the stories in class. I remember how sweet CJ was. The last Halloween party we had at Heidi and Jeff's, CJ came in late. You told me he was in the car crying because he felt so bad about not telling his brother about his promotion and the move. It was so sweet and just really showed how much he loved his family. I remember the night I enlisted you to highlight my hair and CJ was totally against it because he thought you were going to ruin my hair. Brady and CJ just sat in the living room watching a movie (I think it was Black Swan? haha). I loved how they were great friends. I remember staying up late one night together and all of us playing Mario Kart on the Wii. I thought I was finally doing awesome one round and when CJ looked at my screen he saw my car just crashing into a barrier over and over again. I then realized I had been looking at his screen the whole time. We laughed so hard about it. It was so fun.

My general memory of CJ was just all 4 of us having a fun time together. We were always laughing, always smiling and enjoying each others company. I miss CJ. And I miss the two of you being together. I love you both so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment