Sunday, February 10, 2013

Feb 11

We slept in today, slept in hard. Went and played tennis for couple hours, CJ won points, our game we made up. We went for a bike ride and got my racquet restrung across the street at the sports authority. After, we went and rode on the bike path to get lunch at TOGO's.. We watched basketball inside, that new guy was a big deal.. On our way home we just laughed and tried to get home fast because it started to rain on us. Hung out.. I watched CJ study and bugged him to play. Our usual Saturday activity. Got ready for our date! CJ and I went to Laguna and watched the most amazing sunset and I remember standing behind him, so he blocked the wind, and just loved being close to him. We held hands and walked the board walk and came to a pizza place for dinner. I loved date night with my babe. Came home and watched a movie.. Our Benjamin button life. An entire day with CJ.. A perfect day. I felt so much love and happiness with my husband. He is so good to me. #ilovemycj the days get closer and my heart is so full of love for you.
CJ told me to smile.. I don't do self portraits. We stood there and watched all these high school kids posing for a group pictures for a dance. CJ tried to stand behind me to block the wind, but I quickly switched spots and got right up behind him. I put my head on his shoulder and we watched the sunset, our favorite, go down. We went and got pizza and diet coke. Coke Zero for my CJ. We walked back to our car hand in hand and were excited to just go home and watch a movie together.

After our show, I was stressed because I had to teach my first lesson in Young Women's, and I get nervous. CJ stayed up with me till like 2am.. going over bullet points, helping me find scriptures, and references to used for my lesson. He was so excited for me.. he said he would come teach it for me if I wanted him to, bless his heart, he was always so good to me; my spiritual giant. I loved how he just lit up and was always so ready to help me.

kissed each other good night and said i love you.. every night and every morning.


1 comment:

  1. I love you and CJ. I remember you planning your YW lesson...CJ was so smart with the gospel. He really was...I miss him. And I miss you two together. He is with you Ker. I know it. Love you

    ReplyDelete