Saturday, August 11, 2012

Megan Gill

Keri,

 
I thought of another small memory that makes me smile everytime I think about it. 
One day the girls at work and me were talking about our husbands and Christian being my pod mate got roped into the conversation. We were discussing whether or not if we had top sheets on our beds because of our husbands no being able to keep them in place. Christian was giving us the husbands view point and said he hates them with a passion. He said "feet don't go horizontal so why do you want a sheet splitting your feet sideways." Then he continued to tell us anytime he got in a bed with a top sheet he would kick his legs wildly to untuck the sheets. So now anytime I get in a bed with tucked in top sheets I can't help but laugh at picturing Christian kicking around like crazy to free his feet. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment