Saturday, October 13, 2012

Jeff Allen


Keri,

So on Wednesday I interviewed for the same job CJ did a year ago. Your instagram picture brought this to Heidi and my attention. Kind of a crazy coincidence. And today I heard that I will start in that new position. All the while I recognize the impact that CJ has had on this journey and my life in general. I am so grateful for not only CJ prompting me to apply to Fidelity but the relationship we developed through our career ambitions. He wasn't a childhood friend or even a college buddy, but he has played a very important role in my success over the last two years. He was a guy that I truly looked up to. He was a guy that I went to when I had questions. He was always positive and had something to tell me that gave me confidence about where I was headed. He always wanted to help and I always admired that about him. I remember one messaging conversation that we had about a year ago where he was talking about your trip to Chicago and being back east around the holidays and how important and fun that was for you. He always talked highly of your relationship and wasn't afraid to tell me that he loved you and had a great time doing the holiday season stuff back east. Anyways I just want to let you know that I continually think about you. I have no idea what it must be like day in and day out for you, but I do know that you have a lot to be proud of having been married to CJ. Heidi and I pray and think of you daily. Thank you for being such good friends to Heidi. She loves you. Even after CJ is gone, his memory and my past interactions with him pushes me to be a better and highly driven person. Like he was. We are here for you. Please come visit soon. Love your husband. Love you Keri.

1 comment: